Today is another beautiful sunny day in Larkspur. Although it's heats up during the day here, there always seems to been a nice breeze that keeps it comfortable.
I met with a realtor who took me to see several places this morning. Most of them weren't what we're looking for, but there was one place I liked... 322 Oakdale
It's in a nice sunny location, has a good interior layout, and has a fenced in backyard with some landscaping. It's still small, probably somewhere around 1300-1400 sq ft and the kitchen will need to be redone at some point, but it has some charming features. Oh, and I almost forgot, it's in walking distance to a little downtown area that has some cute shops and coffee shops. I going to schedule another viewing so Chris can see it at some point this week.
I like this one on Oakdale. It has a nice backyard area. The kitchen definitely does need some help though. Those are quite the cabinets!
ReplyDeleteIt's a retro stove too! And the dishwasher is sized for a camper!
ReplyDelete