We're here!

We're here!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Time to hit the gym!



So as many of you have noticed and commented on, we've been eating pretty good since we've moved to CA.  The combination of the great produce that's available and the fact that I have all the time in the world to cook means we've been enjoying our breakfasts, lunches, dinners.... and most important in my opinion, our DESSERTS!

How do we not weigh 300 lbs by now?  Good question!  Chris has been really good about running every week and I've been doing my usual workouts, but I've been missing my fitness classes from back home.

Before we moved I was taking an awesome cardio/weight training/pilates class at the Be Healthy Institute in Hamburg, NY.  (For those of you in Buffalo, you have to check the classes out there (Mom, are you going this month?  I hope so!))  Since moving out here I've been searching for a gym that offers some similar classes and I think I may have found it!

This morning I checked out a cardio/sculpting class at the Bay Club Marin gym and I got my butt kicked by a tiny blonde with an envious six pack.  I was pleased that I could keep up with the class, but now my arms feel like jelly!  I've never been a gym rat, but this place might convert me.  They even have yummy, complimentary tea to re-hydrate with after your work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment