We're here!

We're here!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Boring...

For those of you who check in regularly, you're probably thinking the blog has been a little boring lately.  I would agree.  We've settled into a little routine, and the routine makes for a boring blog.  Never fear though, we're going to be shaking things up very soon.  We get the keys to our new place on Wednesday, have a wedding this weekend that's sure to be crazy, and the movers are arriving with all of our things next week.

I'll be posting lots of pictures over the next week or so.  Be sure to tune in for "before and after" pictures of our new place, as well what I'm sure will be some tipsy dancing photos from the wedding.  Tipsy dancing...  hehe  :-)

2 comments:

  1. And don't forget your awesome sister is coming for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! That's the most exciting thing of all! Plus you're bring my Mona kitty! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete