
Obviously the kitchen. I love the big window over the sink! It's not the best view out the window, but it brings in so much light.

Here's the pantry. I just finished painting it yesterday. This room is awesome. I really love having this space off the side of the kitchen for all the appliances.

The family room which is open to the kitchen. Our green couch is way too big for this space. It makes using the door to backyard awkward. I think we're going to be replacing it with something more chic. The gas stove in the corner puts out a lot of heat, but I'm not sure we're going to need it that much out here. :-)

Here's the spot where the piano lives. This is also where I teach lessons. The chandelier is a little gaudy and people that are tall hit their head on it so it's got to either be replaced or raised up. I vote for something new!

Oh Lydie.... what you missed when you had to camp with us for a week! Here's the guest room! Book your vacations now!

The backyard. It's terraced and has three levels. This is the lowest level that's directly off the back of the house.
So that's it so far. I think we need to have a house warming party soon!
P.S. Is the camera in the new iphone 4 any better? I hope so! I feel like all of these pictures are dark and blurry. Grrr......
No comments:
Post a Comment