A few weeks ago I found this bistro set at a local shop. I had been wanting a set for our upper patio for a while but didn't want to pay for a new one... Plus, I'm really picky and couldn't find one that I liked. Finding this one second hand meant I could get what I wanted without spending a ton.
As you can see in the picture it was a tired, dated hunter green color and the paint was starting to chip off. Not exactly the look I was going for, but I liked the simple lines and the cutout seats make some pretty neat shadows on the ground.
To make it more my style I sanded it down and spray painted it a brighter color. It was surprisingly easy, you really can't go wrong with spray paint as long as you do several light coats.
This took me three cans of spray paint and I put three coats on.
The best thing about this project? I get to sit here every afternoon.
Ah, the life of a school teacher in the summer. :-)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment